The idea of this blog, is to have a place to go for some new ideas for your party. I have collected many pictures over time from many places.

Most of the pictures on my blog are NOT my own pictures. So I don't take any credit.

Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Table decoration, centerpieces and Ideas < part 1

Beautiful Centerpieces and Table Setting.
To get this look add some candles and even some led string lights. Place them down the middle of the table. With the cord on the floor, maybe tape it down so people won't trip on it!

Christmas Table

I love this table, very chic!
I would use this setting for maybe a 50th Golden anniversary party.


A simple and elegant way to light up the outdoor table.







A neat green party idea. There's tons of neat ideas you could do with the theme!
Great pasta dinner!






"Think Pink" party for cancer ..




Place card



Put scrap paper over a vase to add a little more style.

Baby shower




No comments: